Malcolm works with Senior Executives, Managers and Leadership Teams across Europe. His clients include many large multinational corporations and some smaller national companies. Prior to becoming a coach, Malcolm held many Senior Executive level positions; including Head of Sales & Business Development EMEA, Head of Business Strategy Europe and Managing Director within Fortune 500 Companies and Global COO and Head of Europe in a NASDAQ listed consulting company. He has also been a Non-Executive Director in a FTSE 100 subsidiary. He has been an Executive Performance Coach since the end of 2004, and delivers a balanced non-directive and directive intuitive and innovation approach to enable higher performance within individuals and teams through installing positive behavioural and attitudinal change. He splits his time between coaching and running high performance team programmes to Global, Regional, Country and functional teams.
Recent Coaching assignments
- Running Global, Regional / Divisional High Performance Team Programmes for a Top 100 company.
- Working with Global CEO in PLC IT Services business over two years to help transition from CFO to CEO. Looking at positive behavioural and attitudinal change to support new leadership role.
- Working with the Board of a major supermarket, to develop a more empowered, innovative and dynamic organisation.
- Working with US CEO of multi-national to help soften leadership style and create a more Coaching style of leadership.
- Working with Executive Finance Team of major international financial services business to develop individual and team brand and EQ.
- Coaching and mentoring Business Unit Heads of Major Pharmaceuticals Company around leadership development and EQ.
Business Education & Professional Qualifications
- Kudos Executive Coaching Diploma
- Kudos Executive Mastery in Coaching Advanced Diploma
- NLP Practitioner
- JCA Emotional Intelligence Individual & Team Effectiveness
- Barrett Cultural Transformation
- Social Style Strategies Wilson Learning
- Member, International Coach Federation & the EMCC
- Executive Management Programme INSEAD
- Business Management Henley
- Global Change Leadership
- Strategic negotiation Harvard Round Table
As an Executive Performance Coach and Mentor, Malcolm has worked with many major organisations. Working with Global CEO’s too Senior Managers and the development of Board and Executive Teams. He uses his extensive Executive and Coaching experience to deliver high performance positive behavioural and attitudinal change through an empathetic, innovative, balanced in-directive and directive approach. His sense of purpose is to look after other people, so truly cares about what he does and who he works with, and is passionate about helping companies build business culture, leadership, performance and results.
Contact: Mobile: 44 (0)7753 557531
Office: 01256 385106