Since 2006 Alberto has coached hundreds of clients internationally including Board members, senior level executives, high potential talents, entrepreneurs and leadership teams. His coaching experience is complemented with over 20 years of business experience in leadership positions and management board roles. He has served as International Head, Managing Director, Marketing Director and in other leadership roles at top global companies i.e. Procter & Gamble, Kimberly Clark, Red Bull and Danone Group. While at Red Bull, he launched and established the energy drink category, the Red Bull brand and a €700 million operation in Southern Europe, South America and part of the USA; laying the foundation that led to creating a €5 billion company.
He brings a proven track record of building up teams and creating businesses across ten countries on three continents by leading executives in start-up, high growth and mature operations. Having lived and worked in diverse cultures and organizations gives him a multifaceted international outlook with deep understanding of people, their surroundings and motivators that empower them to achieve and exceed goals.
He enjoys quality time with family and friends, running, playing tennis, tandem parachuting, cultures (lived in Austria, Finland, Germany, Spain, Venezuela and USA; and established businesses and organizations in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Greece, Portugal, Spain, USA and Venezuela) and traveling.
Languages: Fluent English and Spanish. Basic German, Portuguese and Swedish.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Founder and Chairman of the Board of an international group; clarifying his thinking and intuition in restructuring the group’s companies.
- CEO of an international conglomerate; developing a coaching style to more effectively support a new mind-set and his executive team’s success.
- Senior Partner of a leading law firm; sharpening his leadership capacity to orchestrate the organization with an open and visionary approach.
- Chief Administration Officer of global pharmaceutical company; prioritizing personal roles and developing a more flexible style.
- CFO of a major listed company; getting out of his comfort zone to focus in creating a more strategic picture for the executive team and Board.
- Global Division VP of a multinational industrial company; consolidating his unique personal brand based on his authentic personal impact.
- General Manager of a global ad agency; removing limiting beliefs and focusing in areas to lead in a more encouraging way.
- Marketing VP of top consumer-goods company; strengthening her self-confidence and supporting break-through performance.
- Senior Director of an international telecommunications company; facilitating and accelerating the on-boarding process to a new division.
- Commercial Director of a leading Nordic food company; polishing his management style before an attained VP promotion and developing a new leadership approach.
- Team Coaching of Group Executive Boards, Divisional Leadership and Functional Leadership teams of top companies from diverse industries.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Texas University, USA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Texas University, USA
- Executive Program, IMD (Int’l. Institute for Management Development), Switzerland
- Board of Directors Program, AEE (Aalto University Executive Education), Finland
- Executive Coaching Mastery Certification, Kudos Oxford, UK
- Emotional Intelligence Profiling Certification, JCA Occupational Psychologists, UK
- Personality Preference Profiling Certification, JCA Occupational Psychologists, UK
- IMD Alumni Committee Board Member
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) Member
“Alberto facilitates peak performance.”
(Dietrich Mateschitz, Founder & Chairman of Red Bull GmbH)
Alberto’s style is direct, practical, challenging and supportive, creating greater insight into attitudes, beliefs and behaviors which promotes a new level of sustainable success in individuals and teams that can be measured with results.
Alberto’s commitment and effective partnership with clients ensures a journey to achieving peak performance.