Noel works with senior executives and business leaders within a broad range of sectors.
Among his clients are a number of large multinational business corporations, which he has worked with for several years. Prior to becoming a coach, Noel led several large and complex global business transformation projects for Global 500 clients during a long career at P ricewaterhouseCoopers.
He has a broad business background specializing in leadership development and behavioral change to support personal and business performance improvement. His experience of managing senior teams of diverse business specialists from many different cultures and countries has given him significant insights into the complexities of the environment in which today’s executives have to perform day after day.
Noel works mainly in the USA and Europe, and has spent most of his career working internationally, most recently on coaching assignments in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Russia, Finland, Holland and Poland.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- General Manager of a Fortune 100 FMCG organization in Russia working to develop a more influencing and strategic style of leadership in preparation for a forthcoming move to an executive role in HQ
- Developed and led a global leadership transformation programme for a offshore Fund Services firm to create and implement a new leadership vision and behavioural standard across four continents
- Chief Operating Officer of a FTSE 100 financial services institution to prepare for promotion to Chief Executive role
- Senior Vice President of a global high technology organization to develop effective strategies to cope with cultural and performance issues arising from a business merger
- Group Sales Director of a global branded organization focusing on developing new behavior to inspire others to produce a step increase in performance as the organization moves into new markets
- Senior Partner in a Professional Services firm working to develop strong leadership skills to motivate peers and subordinates in a tough competitive environment
- Head of Compliance and Risk for a Financial Services institution to develop a more assertive behavior without damaging business relationships
- Chief Underwriter of a specialist global insurance organization to develop leadership presence and a coaching style of leadership based on utilizing Emotional Intelligence
Education & Professional Qualifications
- MBA, Strathclyde Graduate Business School, UK
- BSc, Electronic Engineering, Queens University Belfast, UK
- Advanced Diploma Executive Coaching Mastery (Kudos), Oxford, UK
- International Business Program, Harvard University, US
- JCA Occupational Psychologists (Emotional Intelligence), UK
- Chartered Engineer
- Member Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Member, EMCC.
Noel’s approach to coaching is firstly to bring into clients’ awareness their long held sub-conscious thinking patterns and preferences. Using an appropriate balance of support and challenge, he helps clients identify their purpose and explore possibilities, often in terms of leadership and personal performance. He works to ensure clients remain accountable for the changes they pursue.