With over 20 years experience in leadership and management roles in multinational corporations such as Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Becton Dickinson and Natura, Paula has lived in the United States, France and Switzerland. She has also lead teams in Japan, Canada, Germany, the UK, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile and in her homeland, Brazil. Her understanding of the importance of human development within organizations towards challenging goals was a key driver in her move into executive coaching a few years ago.
Paula has a positive, intuitive and assertive approach. Her trusting and open presence establishes a strong partnership with her clients, which meets the challenges of changing environments and development of competency, communication excellence, and emotional intelligence. This partnership results in sustained improvement in performance and leadership skills.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Senior Director in a major international financial institution to develop her flexibility and team leadership skills in a new and much broader responsibility role, within a new and diverse culture
- Senior Partner in an international law firm to support his new position as board member and his role as political representative of the corporation
- Strategic Planning Director with a multinational advertising firm to support him on relocating to a new region within a far broader role
- Vice President of a Corporate Affairs of major consumer goods corporation on developing his internal communication skills and adjusting his team leadership style
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business Management (Finance and Marketing), Fundação Getúlio Vargas, São Paulo, Brazil
- Bachelor of Biochemistry, Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo Brazil
- MBA, Fundação Dom Cabral, São Paulo, Brazil
- Microsoft Best Idea Recognition Prize, Bellevue, WA, USA
- Coaching to Excellence, New Ventures West, San Francisco, CA,USA
- Professional Coaching Course, New Ventures West, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Integral Coach Certification, New Ventures West (Accredited Coach Training Program through the International Coach Federation (ICF)), San Francisco, CA, USA
- Fluent in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French. Speaks Italian.
Paula loves running and scuba diving. She also loves to travel having visited over 25 countries and plans to visit many more. She has a passion for science, has a hobby of reading papers and magazines on biochemistry, cosmetics and human behavior. Paula also has interest in art, fashion and design.