Philip is passionate about challenging and supporting people to exceed their expectations and goals through increased self-awareness and changes in mindset and behaviours.
Having spent twenty-three years in the Healthcare market, Philip has for the past ten years been working with senior leaders to improve individual, team and organizational performance through a number of bespoke coaching programs.
Building upon his board-level experience in sales, marketing and business development roles within a number of blue-chip healthcare companies, Philip brings a great deal of empathy and challenge to the real issues faced by today’s leaders.
Through the exploration of values-based leadership and emotional intelligence, a powerful and insightful partnership is built, where individuals are able to tap into previously underdeveloped resources and grow into stronger leaders for their people, their organizations and themselves.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Supporting a senior leader in a new European marketing role. Combining new thinking with behavioural changes to achieve challenging goals.
- Strategic and Creative thinking workshop for new global senior management team to refine vision and agree accountabilities for execution
- Bespoke Coaching Programme for European Finance Director to enable greater synergies across matrix organisation
- Emotional Intelligence based Change Program across European organization in preparation for merger and new product launch
- Working as a thinking partner for a General Manager in a global Pharmaceutical company to enhance effective delegation and improve his focus on future career roles within the organization
- Working with newly appointed General Manager to fast-track his effectiveness in creating a performance based culture across the organization. Using one-on-one coaching and board-level values workshops
- Supporting board level Commercial Leader to maximize recent expansion of roles and responsibilities across other areas of the business through effective delegation, creative thinking and emotional intelligence development
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Diploma Executive Coaching Mastery (Kudos International)
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Qualified Hypnotherapist (General Hypnotherapy Register)
- Accredited Emotional Intelligence practitioner
- Accredited Cultural Transformational Tools practitioner
- Member, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Member, European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Chartered Institute Marketing Diploma
- B.Sc (Hons) Pharmacology
Philip’s natural, intuitive style enables strong partnerships to be developed quickly. Based on trust and authenticity this allows him to make strong challenges to keep the client focused on the achievement of clearly defined objectives. The practical use of a number of neuro-leadership tools brings absolute clarity in terms of the choices and changes that the client needs to have a powerful impact on their business and personal life.